Team NML is excited to announce that we’re hiring! See below for details about this full-time position.
NML is a small, but mighty team of three (pictured above: Rachel, Lindsey and Megan).
We’ve experienced rapid growth over the past couple years and have BIG goals to continue growing. But in order to do so we need one additional team member to join our squad.
Open Position: Community + Affiliate Marketing Manager
Full-Time Salaried Employee – Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota
*Working remotely ~2-3 days a week and in person ~1-2 days a week (each week will vary and be communicated accordingly).
**Application deadline is October 31, 2022 with a preferred start date in November or December 2022.
NML is seeking a multi-faceted and detail-oriented communicator to join our team.
This position will be the primary point of contact across our two main social platforms – YouTube and Instagram. Additionally, this position will help re-structure and manage our affiliate strategy across all platforms (blog, social and email).
Creating, responding, writing, strategizing, engaging, planning, analyzing, managing…this role does a variety of things to grow our YouTube and Instagram communities. Making sure our followers feel seen, heard and responded to.
Additionally, this position will bring more structure to our affiliate programs. Creating a detailed affiliate strategy that integrates into our content calendar. From planning and gathering assets to implementation and execution (as well as thorough data analysis to prove ROI of affiliate partners).
We hope to find a candidate with experience in YouTube and Instagram; and/or affiliate partnerships. An added bonus if the individual has experience working with fitness-related content.
NOTE: We’re aware that this is a very multi-faceted role, and no one person may identify with all of the below responsibilities and qualifications. That said, if you feel you are a qualified candidate that can learn on the job we highly encourage you to apply!
Position Summary + Key Responsibilities
- Skilled communicator and primarily responsible for implementing social media strategy and engagement for NML across YouTube and Instagram.
- Editorial content planning and driving social media strategy, as well as creating visual content, copywriting, community engagement, community management, and data reporting.
- Additionally, this position will bring more structure to our affiliate programs. Creating a detailed affiliate strategy that integrates into our content calendar. From planning and gathering assets to implementation and execution (as well as thorough data analysis to prove ROI).
Other job tasks that may fall into this role include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with writing and editing website content and weekly posts.
- Editing, updating and republishing existing content.
- Creating weekly email newsletters.
- Assisting with Google trends research and reporting.
- Assisting with SEO/Keyword research and management.
We hope to find a candidate with experience in YouTube and Instagram; and/or affiliate partnerships or membership platforms.
- A combination of education and experience generally attained through a bachelor’s degree in a related field(s) (journalism, communications, marketing, public or media relations, or related field).
- Experience in social media strategy for a brand with experience creating social media campaigns with specific KPIs.
- Professional and/or personal experience in YouTube and YouTube Studio.
- Professional and/or personal experience in Instagram.
- Experience in affiliate marketing.
- Proficient written communications skills, specifically writing content for websites, newsletters and social media.
- Experience with SEO.
- Strong experience using web analytics and other data to inform decisions.
- Experience extracting relevant insights from social media data to communicate results and refine strategy.
- Excellent organizational skills, editing skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, rapidly-changing work environment.
This position will operate out of NML headquarters (Lindsey’s home) and rental studio – both located in the Minneapolis area. Candidate must be located in the Twin Cities metro area, or have willingness and ability to commute to Minneapolis area Monday – Friday, and on weekends as needed.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience: starting at $50k + benefits outlined below.
- Short term and long term disability coverage
- $100/month phone bill coverage
- Unlimited PTO (as approved by manager pending workload and schedules)
- Summer Friday’s Off June 1-September 1 (outside of social tasks that need to be accomplished in the morning or special events/needs)
- Coverage of all continued learning expenses
- Perks of free athletic apparel when opportunities arise
- AMAZING co-workers ?
Email Megan at [email protected]
Hear from Rachel, NML Chief Content Officer
I love working at NML…
I’ve been here for 5 years and I’m still learning new things every day! This industry changes really fast – and I love that our team is nimble enough to change with it! We’re always testing new ideas and strategies, and it’s so fun to see what sticks. Summer Fridays are a big bonus too ?
Hear from Megan, NML Content Writer + Strategist
I love working at NML…
There’s a ton of opportunity when you’re part of a small team and it’s so rewarding to work with people who share your passions! There’s SO much behind every piece of content we publish. You’ll wear a lot of hats and feel a ton of accomplishment with every new post and brand partnership. No day is the same!